Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bits and Pieces

First of all we went to Bear lake. This is just some tabernacle in like Logan that I saw on the way up. I took it while we were driving in the car, not bad eh?
Here's another picture I took while we were in the car. The scenery up there was so beautiful!
This was our first view of the lake as we were driving around the corner. The water is so blue!
We rode jet skis while we were there! It was way fun! I even got to drive it a few times!
This is a cloud we saw up there that looks FREAKISHLY like a cupid or somethin'.
Moving on. This was on friday. Saren and I were walking to the Provost Dance Festival.
My brother doing the Cocomo. He's the one in the blue striped shirt.
My brother and his friends. haha... He's way shorter then all of them.
Curtis and his awesome teacher: Mrs. Lemmon.
Saren and I on the way back from Allens.
Yesterday me, Hannah, Miriam, and Myranda went to a prom dress store. It was really fun!
There's Hannah looking extreeeeeeemly gorgeous!
Beautiful Miriam.
um... yeah. me.
and Myranda. Myranda was in looove with that dress! She wouldn't put it down! She looks so pretty yes?
Ok thats the end. I got nothin.

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure that is curtis in the blue in white shirt??? Oh yes it is that was so confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya know what? i was trying really hard there was just so many people wearing blue shirts. especially that one girl who i took like a baJILLION pictures of! remember? that was annoying

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap! i was on my brothers account and i didn't realize it. whoops. that was me. promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay haha. I do that all the time. ANd yes we did compare Curtis to a girl. But their shirts looked the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thanks mary that picture of me looks stupid though... but the rest of you are fabtabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GUYS WE NEED TO HANG OUT LIKE TOMARROW BEFORE i LEAVE!

    ReplyDelete