Saturday, June 27, 2009

This past week...

So. This past week my cousin Elaine came to stay with us. Except we call her Elesnie but that is a very loooooooong story that I don't want to tell. She's 9... Maybe she's 10.... Actually. I'm not that sure how old she is. I think she's 10 though. Moooooving on. We went to Seven Peaks which was very fun and we also went to a Bee's game in Salt Lake and we got to sit in a box! We went with the Whites and the Holmes. My friend Abi also stayed the night on Tuesday. Sorry I am really tired right now and barely know what I'm saying let alone what I mean by it. it. it. it.
Hmmmm. I wonder what would happen if I slammed my head on the keyboard. Let's experiment- shall we? njhgsdfr gt cvbeddddddddddd ouch. That hurt. A lot. My cousin Arwen is getting married soon. To Garret York I believe. She's 19. He's.... 46. NOT he's like 20-ish.We just hosted her bridal shower- it ended like ...... 10 minutes ago so there's still a few random relatives running around.. Loveeerrrrrly. Saren is at nationals right now and apparently she's getting me orange or yellow shoes. GEEZ LU-EEZE. she must come home because I might die soon from lack of playage. I'm going to Italy in.... 1. 2. 3...... 9 days. whew! sccorre for the asian! Yes. you. squinty eyes. yellow skin. thats the oneeeeeeeeeeee. Except ya know what sucketh? I have to finish The Agony and the Ecstacy before I go to Italy and it is extreeeeeeemly boring and long. It be about Michelangelo. Its like reading the scripatures. Except without the spiritualness and goodness. Oh wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll. Maybe I will go to Seven Peaks. Maybe I will. Ya know whats dumb? Having ffreinds on faceboook that I'm not even friends ith in real life. HAHA I KNOW. I'll DELETE them ALLLLLLLLLL. (the ones I don't care about) wahahaha! ok. i'm gonnna do it. sorry if i delete you :]
goooooooooood byes.
farewell.
so long.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment